If i haven’t much time, i usually use an online editing software called Picnik.
It’s so simple to use it…
First of all… you click the link Picnik… and then you upload the image that you want to edit!
After that… you follow the instructions below…
1. Click “Create” menu on the top of your screen
2. Click “Effect” button… on the left of your screen
3. Scrolling your mouse (on the left of your screen) to the bottom… till you find “Cross Process”.
4. Play “Fade” to the left or the right till you get the colors that you want… and then you click “Apply”
5. Finally you can safe your work to your PC…. by clicking “Safe & Share” on the top of your screen.
I hope my tricks will works on your image, Jim